First Poster
Options
How much is s23ultra
4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Depends where you buy it from and the memory / ram capacity.

Here in the UK Samsung website www.samsung.com will provide you up to date prices and currently there is a £150 off promotion (so about £1000 upwards). There is also a pay monthly option.

Or you could get a contract with air time and pay monthly.

Be cautious about eBay and other online platforms as they come with risk.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you seen particular sites or shops that sell that phone @badmus  that show a price ?

As @Piper123 mentions it also depends on what storage capacity phone your interested in. 

The Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Series of phone's will be possibly  soon be Unpacked in January 2024 meaning a possible launch in February 2024 so at that particular time you may find some deals for the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra being launched too. 

I don't blame you wanting a Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra as they are good solid powerful phone's  👌 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

CyraxX2
First Poster
Options
Ebay UK, brand new, no box £720 from a reputable seller. Arrived in perfect condition could still even claim the 12 months Disney+ from Samsung and 2 years warranty. People scared of eBay forget seller protection from PayPal and eBay just gotta be smart do for a seller with good reputation.
Lex1970
Pioneer
Options
I bought my S23 Ultra 512Gb second hand from a shop for £699 apart from the fact it constantly disconnects then reconnects to my home wifi it's been OK
0 Likes