Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order placed but no confirmation ?

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 07:56 PM)
Kylievogue
Journeyman
Options
So I placed my order about an hour ago but I've still not received any email confirmation and when I look at my Samsung account it says I have no orders? Anyone else experiencing this? 
36 REPLIES 36
dabodheere
First Poster
Options
Yes
0 Likes
Sheikhyw
Journeyman
Options
Yep I called up Samsung support and got it sorted 👍
Members_5llBUdy
First Poster
Options

Yes I am the same, took the payment successfully then redirected to me to a page saying "Page cannot be displayed at this time". Got my quidco cashback confirmation email, but nothing from Samsung.

When I tried to reorder using my old phone as trade in they say the IMEI has already been used, so the order must be on their system.

0 Likes
Krasi2010
Student
Options
Same here .
0 Likes
Peg1999
Journeyman
Options

I am the same here still waiting on the confirmation and it is still not showing up in my orders. I contacted the online support and they said to give it 24 hours as they are really busy with orders, but I will check again in the morning and if still nothing i will contact them again

Kylievogue
Journeyman
Options
Okay I'll give it till the morning then call them up just worried cause its alot of money 😂
Peg1999
Journeyman
Options

I am the same i have the confirmation from the payment method I used but not from them 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I haven't received the email yet but did get a confirmation page with order number and confirmation of the Samsung Rewards points.

So I've screenshot that.

Payment has been taken from my bank account. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Peg1999
Journeyman
Options

Yeah i did the same as well and saved that