Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

No confirmation email -Money Deducted

(Topic created on: 23-11-2023 01:59 AM)
TS Luthra
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys, I ordered Samsung S23 from Samsung website on 20th November at 5 pm from Samsung Deutschland website. Money left my bank account but it has been 3 days today and  I still haven't received any confirmation mail from them. I was able to see order ID from my bank statement but after having a word with Samsung officials, they say that they can't find my order in their system. Upon chatting with them, they just ask me to be patient. Is anyone else facing the same issue? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Bring your issue with back and ask for refunds or escalate action against whom the banks release the amount. Bank has all the details.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Bring your issue with back and ask for refunds or escalate action against whom the banks release the amount. Bank has all the details.
TS Luthra
Apprentice
Options

They have asked me to wait till the weekend and are saying that due to black week it might be a system glitch , if not then I'll contact my bank on monday.

Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Do keep in touch with the bank, please, there is many types of fraud. Do not worry if you have paid through a bank account, then the bank is liable for the money you paid.
TS Luthra
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, I'll visit my bank tomorrow itself and seek help. I saved money for four months just to buy this device but god had a different plan for me it seems.

Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Thank you so much. Please do not hesitate to ask me for any advice. If I can help you, I will help you very much as I can.
TS Luthra
Apprentice
Options

I just got in touch with my payment's provider and got to know that there was an error in processing my order with Klarna and my money will be refunded to me within 10 days. Thanks for the help, really appreciated.

Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Most welcome 🙏 🤗 dear friend. I'm happy to help you. Good luck with the new phone enjoy