Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Galaxy Watch Classic 6

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 08:46 PM)
Burgan68
Navigator
Options
Well today I pre ordered the Galaxy Watch 6
And what an adventure it was the Samsung site was to say least easy to navigate I tried on several devices to no aviail and when I got to the end and to pay it would not allow me to pay with my PayPal account and said I could not have the trade in discount for my Galaxy Pro 5 watch so I had to pay with my credit card so no discount has any body had any problems 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
JerryS
Voyager
Options
I found it quite painful too, I entered details for my Galaxy Pro 5 trade in but it seemed to get removed by the time I was in the payment screens. Second time round it all seemed to work
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah I had issues...it automatically populated the 'free strap' to x2 and I couldn't reduce it, it would then bounce between continue order and select delivery...I couldn't progress the order on mobile or desktop browser for ages.... eventually got it through
0 Likes
blenky
Troubleshooter
Options
Agreed. It was a pain to order. Took several tries to get what I wanted at price I expected. In the end I had correct price but still seem to have 2 free straps!
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Same
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I got to admit it took me an hour to order an s23 ultra. Then a few weeks later it took another hour to order a watch. Good job their deals are good otherwise would just get from argos lol
0 Likes
Aide199
Explorer
Options
I've ordered mine from Vodafone and they've told me it will be delivered on the 4/8. I thought it gets released on the 11/8
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
It went through pretty quickly with my transaction & I received a very nice discount, I also traded-in my watch 4 classic lte.
No hiccups whatsoever. Screenshot_20230728_102503_Samsung Internet.jpg
Burgan68
Navigator
Options
Well done a least it worked for you did it give two watch bands
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
No only one.
The watch was £459 I also purchased the buds 2 Pro for £219 & gifted watch band for £44 total £722 with a £215.30 discount added & £3.99 for the delivery to arrive before 10.30 am, total price £510.69
A win win, a discount is always welcomed 👏