Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My watch 5 Pro stuck on "preparing for dispatch".

(Topic created on: 28-08-2022 03:47 AM)
Emmyone
Explorer
Options
Please I need help. I pre-ordered on 11th August and was expected to be delivered on 26th August. Was shocked on 26th when I checked the status of the order and its still on "preparing for dispatch". I called customer care, was told that there is an issue with their courier partner (dpd) which I think it's a clear lie. Received an email on 26th that the new delivery date is 27th. Checked in with them on 27th and was told that the revised delivery date is now 28th. I doubt if it will be delivered on 28th (today) as I'm yet to receive any delivery details from dpd. Have used the better part of my days chatting and calling customer care. I'm exhausted already.
0 Likes
39 REPLIES 39
Ade0410
Explorer
Options
I preordered my on the 11th August too. Got an email and text last Thursday to say my order had been delayed and the new delivery date was now by 9th September.
0 Likes
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
Mine is delayed, they keep saying it's coming tomorrow!!! It's all just lies, I wish Samsung would just tell the Truth, but they seem incapable of doing that
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Same problem for me, its absolutely disgusting when we pre ordered weeks ago and no delivery when others ordered only days ago and have already received there order.

I've spoken to customer service every day and they are absolutely useless and offer no help at all.

Samsung are in breach of contract and I will be invoicing them for loss of working days whilst they continue to lie and offer false promises.
Emmyone
Explorer
Options
Mine is just tomorrow, from tomorrow till tomorrow, till tomorrow. I'm even tired of contacting them.
Emmyone
Explorer
Options
It's exhausting honestly...
Emmyone
Explorer
Options
I agree with this.. Some ordered and got their orders within few days but here we are. The annoying part is postponing from tomorrow till tomorrow... Why can't they just be honest and not offer false promises?
0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Have a look at this and make sure you keep records of all conversations on either live chat or on the phone. https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/delivery-rights/

I will be expecting in the region of £150 a day for each day my order does not arrive as promised, I have written promises from Samsung stating the days they said my order would be delivered and each day its failed to arrive. If you speak on the phone ask the agent to email you a delivery day promise, this way when it fails to arrive you have proof of failed promise and can in theory claim compensation for loss of earnings etc if you have taken time off work like I have.
0 Likes
Emmyone
Explorer
Options
Wow this is amazing. I never knew about this. Thank you 👍
0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options
Mine supposed to come tomroow (30th but its the 29th and still preparing for dispatch
0 Likes