Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My S22 Ultra still in process

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 12:09 AM)
Logan04
Pioneer
Options
Does everyone that Pre-Or the phone had this issue where the steps are not moving still.
It's supposed to be on the way by now.
My issue is I'll be off the country if I miss is now one to pick it up, and there's no way to change the delivery.
Any idea guys?
0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
All I can say is that my website exclusive colour phone took six weeks to arrive.
If that's what you ordered, then you will be looking at a similar time with yours
Logan04
Pioneer
Options
Nah I ordered just the normal one, Black.
But payments not done yet either 🤦🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd suggest to have a word with the Samsung Online Shop Team @Logan04 to get any further updates on your order.

> support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

> 03307267467

I pre ordered the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb in Phantom Black just as the Samsung Unpacked Event ended, and was fortunate to receive it 4 days earlier than expected.

I hope you receive your phone ASAP.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Logan04
Pioneer
Options
I waited for an hour and called again for 45min I guess, no one is working 😂, samsung have a good costumer services, and the menu option is just unbelievable the lady doesn't hold a breath.
0 Likes
Logan04
Pioneer
Options
I really don't want to cancel because it's doesn't sound safe either Screenshot_20220329-112649_Samsung Internet_148090_1648549609.jpg
0 Likes
DarkBahamut
Pioneer
Options

"Arrives 06/04/2022"

So you'll probably get it in June 😉

0 Likes
Logan04
Pioneer
Options
No, I choose the April delivery so that's the 6th of April.
Otherwise I'll cancel it.
Can't wait till that time.
Do had same experience or just a thought?
0 Likes
DarkBahamut
Pioneer
Options

Well, many people had delivery dates for February and still haven't had devices yet, so based on that it seems unlikely than an April schedule delivery will be happening any time soon. Black was an easier colour to get earlier on, but I don't think that holds since they ran out.

If it's important that it arrives on that date, or a date you've chosen then ordering here wasn't a good choice I'm afraid. You're better off trying to get one elsewhere.

Logan04
Pioneer
Options
Well if it doesn't arrive by then, I'll definitely cancel the order.
0 Likes