Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing order items

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 03:37 PM)
STW33
Apprentice
Options

How come the watch is missing from the box that doesn't even have the security sticker to seal the box, and the phone case is missing! The factory packaging in which the goods are stored is intact and the postal security bag is intact, not a shipping defect or stolen during transportation. This is factory - packaging defect. There is no one to help me with this, I can't reach anyone on the phone, if I write a complaint email Australian support responds that he can't help me because I ordered in England. HELP MEEEE

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
bjnm
Navigator
Options
Sorry to hear but I've read similar posts with the same missing items, personally my gift/reward items are not being shipped till 3rd week in February and I'm getting the ultra tonight, if you can check your email order details you could maybe confirm this, I'm pretty sure it's in case the phone is returned during the cooling off period, think the watch is valued at £289 so kinda understand why they would do this, of course I might be wrong and they might simply be out of stock, hope you can get it clarified 👍 post on the forum and let us know how you get on, check out the other threads on here too, it might put your mind at rest 👍
0 Likes
bjnm
Navigator
Options
Ha thanks for posting the link Dontikka, could've saved myself the spiel 😁 hopefully you and STW33 get the missing items 👍
STW33
Apprentice
Options
Now I'm talking to costumer service, I got them in 3 days!! Now I'm talking to costumer service, I got them in 3 days!, 😬😕 nyomozasba kezdenek meg kuldenek valami emailt es lesz valami vido hivas is később. Ennyit sikerült elerni
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@STW33 personally it would cause me concern if the phone Box was not security sealed. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
Even though it makes sense I don't think that is the case buddy. Because most of the people who ordered before 20th have received the full packge. Many even have posted photos here. So it should be a mishandle similar to mine if the packing list mentions that those items are inside.
0 Likes
STW33
Apprentice
Options
@BandOfBrothers This worries me too that it could only be a factory defect and I was the lucky one to get it. Maybe there will be something about this matter at last, for 3 days I have been so nervous that it cannot be said
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
Did you check the packing list they send you inside the delivery package? Are those items (watch,strap) listed on that paper?
0 Likes