Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Klarna settlement issue

(Topic created on: 27-03-2022 08:27 PM)
Hystrix
Navigator
Options

Has Samsung settled anyone's account for their S21 to S22 upgrade?

I sent phone back when Samsung finally decided to send me a return label. Had an email on 7th March saying phone processed fine and Klarna account will be settled in 10 working days.

I've contacted a few times now as Klarna turned the payment back on.

Samsung customer service has been pretty rubbish.

Contacted Klarna, sent them my tracking and they have paused payment for another 21 days. Not hopeful Samsung will pull their finger out and have done it by then to be honest.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I had the same problem, the 10 working days came and went on the Friday. I managed, eventually, to talk to someone on the 0330 726 7467, choosing option 2. It was Tuesday when I got through to them, I had to email a screenshot of my email saying the update was complete; got an email on the Wednesday saying S21 account had been paid off. Checked my Klarna account and it had been.

Took me 2 attempts on the phone, but got there eventually.

0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
For me not yet had the email saying to wait 10 days but that was about 8th of march
0 Likes
Hystrix
Navigator
Options

I've got tickets open with Samsung but nothing seems to have happened since Thursday. 

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

They just taken a payment for  old phone I sent back a month ago. They entered  a new level of incompetence this year . It is  a pity that this site is not a part of sumsung and actively read  by samsung senior management. You never know, we might see some major improvements. Customer feedback is great - if you act on it

0 Likes
Earlydoors
Journeyman
Options
Same here. I also have a ticket open but no update since last week
0 Likes
Hystrix
Navigator
Options

And a payment has been taken for my old phone. This is really rubbish service from Samsung.

0 Likes
Members_FnM4kUc
First Poster
Options

Had the same issue managed to get klarna to re pause the payments and took 2 phone calls and a ticket with Samsung to fix over the space of a few weeks they finally paid after I called the second time today Original email was sent on 8th March to say within 10 working days they would pay. Not sure what happened this year as last year was faultless. 

0 Likes