Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompetent costumer service / Trade in support

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 11:15 AM)
_Jonno
Voyager
Options

There's about 10 emails of nothing getting across. 

Each email they send asks for the same thing and they don't bother to check pervious emails. They only reply in the morning and nothing till the next day.

As you can see I have been trying to get something sorted since 4th of march I have not received a single piece of useful information on the subject.

The emails they send back only asks for the order number which I have given multiple times and they never reply.

Even on the emails I do give them my order number they seem to dismiss that and my device has been giving the locking in 24h message for the past 3 days.

Still waiting for a return pack part of me feels I won't receive it. 
5 REPLIES 5
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Sounds about right to me- good old Samsung!
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Is this Samsung Shop you're emailing? What email address is it? I had the worst customer service experience of my life with Samsung Shop. They not only didn't read previous emails sent, they didn't even read the actual email they were replying to fully. I would be greeted by a new person almost every time, often with a new reference number. They (as well as an external situation that absolutely contributed to my fragile state of mind at the time) ended up breaking me. I just reread through them briefly there and cried. I took £80 compensation because I couldn't deal with any further stress. I made it clear I didn't want compensation, just wanted give help them improve so they never had to make someone go through what I did. Offered £30. Reiterated it wasn't about money. Upped the offer to £50. Much the same reply again hoping to get through to them. Final email £80. Stress was too much to bare, took the £80 and never followed it up. A lot of explanation would be needed for this to make sense regarding their incompetence and all that but it's very involved and personal. Don't know if I have the energy.
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Happened to me last year too with the s21u worst costumer service on a premium brand.

Countless hours contacting. Countless emails. Countless useless CS teams.

Why the F!C@K did I think it would improve with the s22U???

I have been trying since the 4th of march trying to sort this out. With ABSOLUTELY NO HELP.

They just charged my account. Sent me an email to print the labels myself after countless times demanding a physical pack to be sent to my address as they stared to do.

I refuse to go out of my way for a company that wastes so much time.

I'm exhaustingly furious on the stupid costumer service half hour waiting on the phone when they stated 5 min wait both online and on chat.

They punish the costumer on Samsung's wrong doings.
If you tell a costumer you're gonna send a pack that's what you do.

I have been waiting for this stupid pack since I received my device.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I also have on two seperate occasions waited in the chat queue on their website (whilst logged in to my account, thinking this would make a difference since I own far too much Samsung products) then after 15 minutes of waiting when it got to me without any hello or any time at all the conversation was terminated. I was stupid enough to wait twice more at about 15 minutes wait for the same thing to happen. 45 mins wasted. Have a screenshot somewhere buried in my collection. At some point I during my first complaint regarding the S21 Ultras performance and overheating (fixed now and a great phone imo) and the final one I spoke briefly of there I was promised a call by a manager. 2 months later nothing.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I learnt my lesson with the S line flagships anyway. Don't bother pre ordering them. Wait until the software issues have been fixed, the delays have been fixed and everything like that and get the phone in the summer when they do crazy deals. I get a birthday code in August. 15% discount beats out Disney+ and Buds Pro which I already have. S21 Ultra still great so I resisted upgrading.
0 Likes