Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for trade in verification?

(Topic created on: 24-03-2022 02:29 AM)
LesTom
Pioneer
Options
Samsung received my S10 exactly a week ago, it was used as a trade in against my S22 Ultra. I'm just wondering how long it takes them to check my S10 so that my trade in value has been confirmed?

8 REPLIES 8
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
Been a couple of weeks for me and still not heard anything... I'm assuming they only contact you if there is an issue? Hopefully somebody can confirm...
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung would contact you if the phone didn't meet the criteria or the phone didn't show up to discuss any surcharges @LesTom 

Other than that the initial discount would apply and you can get on with enjoying your new phone 😃 

You can email support to check the status of your Trade in.

support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

LesTom
Pioneer
Options
Okay thanks for that, I'll just be patient and wait to see if there is any issues with my trade in. I'm certainly enjoying my S22 Ultra as I've not encountered any issues with it and it's got a gorgeous display and a phenomenal camera and that's just 2 of the high points with it, I'm delighted after using a very good phone (S10) for the past 3 years.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good to hear your enjoying your Samsung phone @LesTom  👍

I'm enjoying using my phone too 😌 

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine was sent off and got reply by email after about 1 weeks saying trade in has been completed

I forgot to send it initially but got sms and email reminding me.

Top tip: make sure you take pictures of you phone on and off and in box before sealing and returning for your own sanity
Mrclius
Pioneer
Options

I've sent my phone almost two weeks ago and apart from email confirming that they received the parcel I haven't heard back since then. I'm getting a bit worried because my return window is closing and if my trade in is unsuccessful I will need to return my new device. I also sent an email to this adress support@samsunguk.zendesk.com  two days ago and also haven't heard back.
It's worrying and annoying at the same time.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Mrclius 

I've used the same email address a few times myself and from experience it can usually take a few days for the Samsung Online Shop Team to reply.

0 Likes
Mrclius
Pioneer
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

@Mrclius 

I've used the same email address a few times myself and from experience it can usually take a few days for the Samsung Online Shop Team to reply.

Oh that's fine then. Hopefully I'll get some reply soon. 

0 Likes