Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the wrong product

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Members_hSbc2pH
Apprentice
Options

Said on the website if you order an s24 by 2 July you get a free pair of Free Buds2Pro but I ended up getting Galaxy Buds Fe There is no mention of the Galaxy Buds in my order so don't know why I got the wrong pair of earbuds. if any on can help that would be great seems a bit of false advertising which is very annoying. also, I couldn't find any terms and conditions on the website for the offer so I didn't know what to do next.
Metions nothing about galaxy fe budsMetions nothing about galaxy fe budsCapture11.JPG

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you sure there's no mention of the free items on your order? It does state automatically added to basket so maybe that's why it doesn't show on order. However, you should of at least received the correct ones. Maybe they ran out of stock?
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Seems to be a few deals where I reckon Samsung are running out of buds, watches, and substituting them, one I was watching was an S24 Ultra with a GW6 Classic, then some got a GW5 Pro substitute.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Members_hSbc2pH
Apprentice
Options

Is there any way to get it replaced they have some on their website now and wanted the Pro 2 for the Voice Detect feature. I looked at my emails it looks like I got an email the day after ordering saying they were going to deliver the buds retroactively even though they where not on the original receipt

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You'll need to contact them directly and ask if they will swap for the correct ones.
0 Likes
Members_hSbc2pH
Apprentice
Options

thanks will do that. Do you have the email address for the correct department?

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not got an email sorry but start here

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Contact us>Help me with my order>Mobile Devices>Smartphones
Use the live chat option. Have you order reference handy
0 Likes
Members_hSbc2pH
Apprentice
Options

Thank for you your time Robin999 I will leave it here for today. I sent them an email so we will wait and see what happens. I leave the post open for a week if anyone else has a suggestion.

Dan3640
First Poster
Options
I ordered on 29th JUNE deal was with free buds pro and a watch 5 pro lte.The watch 5 stated delivered by the 12th I received the other two items as expected but today I received an email stating watch has been delayed. I have contacted customer services as ironically my order look up now no longer recognises my order after today's email and they cannot give me a date or time frame for the watch. I'm guessing they over sold the stock and it's now a discounted item after the new watch announcement so I have no idea what's going on
0 Likes
Dan3640
First Poster
Options
What i find funny is the different responses from the 4 people I've spoken to on live chat today one initially stated he would priorities the order, and I would receive soon. One said it was preparing for dispatch the other also stated it will leave our warehouse soon it's just being packages safely and the other has just said no time scale for it or an estimated delivery date.
0 Likes