Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 Order Delay

(Topic created on: 13-10-2023 10:39 AM)
beingabhinav
Journeyman
Options

I ordered a Galaxy Watch 6 44mm from samsung on 29th Sept 2023. The delivery date was today 13th October 2023. But there is no confirmation of delivery yet. Their live chat always says that warehouse system is down hence they are no able to process orders, cancellation etc. I will be going for a holiday out of the country within next 2 weeks. 

Can someone help me with this or  post their experience.

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
beingabhinav
Journeyman
Options

@JackHolloway did you receive any email for new delivery estimate date ?

0 Likes
JackHolloway
Journeyman
Options
No nothing. Tempted just to cancel it tbh.
0 Likes
beingabhinav
Journeyman
Options

@JackHolloway I received an email yesterday saying the new delivery date as 27 October 2023. I am also tempted to cancel it but as there warehouse system which controls the deliveries, cancellation and refunds is down I am afraid that I don’t know after how many months my money would actually get refunded to my account. I feel trapped by Samsung.

0 Likes
Ronniewilo
Student
Options
I finally got my watch yesterday after contacting customer services again on Monday . Telling them their service was a joke and they were just taking their customers for granted. I never received an update email, just a notification saying it was with the courier
0 Likes
beingabhinav
Journeyman
Options

That’s good to hear. For me they having saying different things, they told me that the technical issue has already been resolved. But they have stock issues.

I also received an email just now saying that the parcel is on the way and is with the courier. So it’s taking near about 2-3 weeks for the orders.

0 Likes
Members_BZZo8k2
Student
Options

I ordered my watch with the 50% off watch strap offer on the 22nd September (I received the at watch strap on the 30th Sep) and I've called the CS sept EIGHT times! And they still can't tell me when I will likely get my watch!! I actually can't believe it's taken this long CS just keep blaming it on the warehouse.

@JackHolloway have u received any update on your watch delivery yet? 

0 Likes