Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Excited now 不

(Topic created on: 03-02-2024 04:37 PM)
martw89
Pioneer
Options
Finally. After checking this everyday!! Finally on preparing dispatch! 

33 REPLIES 33
Notamech
Voyager
Options
I ordered mine on the 18th mine is a 1TB Grey.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That's frustrating. Mine was a 1TB Green ordered on the 19th with an expected delivery on 9th Feb, but it arrived on the 29th.
0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options
Yeah I think many others who ordered the grey 1tb version were delayed due to shortages. Seems like its a popular colour. Infact if you try to order a new one now you can get a 1tb green by the 16th of Feb but for a 1 TB grey its the 1st of March.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yeah, makes sense.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star
Options

I just checked mine and it is also preparing for dispatch.

:party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper::party-popper:

Blessed4life
Black Belt
Options
Hi, congratulations on your new purchase. If you don't mind me asking which Samsung care plan did you get?
The standard or full one that includes theft?
0 Likes
Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
Me too!! Not long had an email from DPD 戊
Reylob
Samsung Members Star
Options

Hi @Blessed4life 

It is not clear who the question is for.

I ordered a 1TB blue as well as @martw89 , but I did not get a care plan. I see how they can be useful, but I have never felt the need for it.

I still have a Note 3, that works perfectly fine and it travelled extensively from Japan and Australia to US and Canada. I guess I am a boring type, I've had a bath with my phone or similar activities. I have used my phone for running, but I use an armband for the phone.

martw89
Pioneer
Options
I haven't yet usually around 10pm with dpd so not getting mine tomorrow
Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
0 Likes