Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Partnership Program and Shop app

(Topic created on: 18-01-2024 02:09 PM)
PaulinaLe
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know if there's a way to access the Enhanced Partnership Program via the Shop app or is it really only available from the website? I wouldn't mind the extra 5% off that the apps offers.
Also, is it a bug that the EPP discount works for every single s24 model except for black and violet s24+ (my top choices...)?
7 REPLIES 7
adusadi
Explorer
Options
I have the same issue...cannot link it to my account and also 2 best colours are 100gbp more expensive :((
PaulinaLe
Journeyman
Options
Annoying, isn't it?
0 Likes
adusadi
Explorer
Options
It is!!! And also because of high demand yesterday on their website I wasnt able to log in when placing an order, so I purchased as a quest. Now I cannot link my order to my account and therefore will be missing rewards points for purchase made yesterday.....CS advised me to cancel everything and place another order!!! Duuuhhh :((
0 Likes
PaulinaLe
Journeyman
Options
I checked with CS and indeed there's no way to access EPP via the Shop app. And the price differences are apparently due to some colours being more popular
0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
Epp gives 15% so go with that, I doubt the extra 5% would be allowed.
0 Likes
PaulinaLe
Journeyman
Options
The discounts tend to stack but yeah, went with that, 15% off is a pretty good deal!
0 Likes
dlfranks
First Poster
Options

the colour choice price issue is annoying i wanted to buy the black on the EPP site but they are showing the wrong price. the EPP site says double storage offer and says 512gb for the price of 256gb. other colours are correctly priced. frustrating!

0 Likes