Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery issues

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 07:45 PM)
E209879
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone else had delivery issues?I ordered a new phone sat 5th Nov and was due to be delivered Mon 7th.It still has not been delivered and after numerous call and chats to samsung it turns out they have sent my parcel out to DPD with no name or house number on so I keep getting messges from DPD saying the phone can't be delivered. I've asked Samsung to fix this issue but it's still not been resolved .I presume the phone will be returned to samsung eventually but can't believe they have done this and noone at samsung is really resolving the issue .Customer service is horrendous! Feel like I will never get the phone I've ordered and they have taken the money for .There doesn't seem to be any way to complain as samsung have all my correct details on the order but the package has name and house number missing. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
My advice: I hope you are keeping your invoice intact. Since you have talked to Sammy, its time to contact your bank!
Its just been 6days, chances are they havent collected the money yet.
I know you are frustrated n stuff, but from this point, take it slow and be patient and nice nice.
0 Likes
E209879
Apprentice
Options
They have taken the money .To me its simple contact DPD snd give them the right details so it can be delivered but I'm going round I'm circle's. It keeps getting sent out for delivery then getting returned to the depot so frustrating 😑
0 Likes
kaney1dog
First Poster
Options
Yes I have today. I waa standing in garden when my delivery was due, I stood there by my gate for over half an hour and then got a message saying the driver had come to my house and was unable to deliver my parcel. Only there is only one way in and I was standing at the gate. They said they checked the drivers location and he had been there. It made no difference what I said,they just kept repeating the same lie. They refused to send him back even though it was literally 1 mi ute between them saying they had missed me and me getting through to them on the phone.
His instructions were to knock,but if he did come by, it was well after my paid for delivery slot and he definately never got out of the vehicle and knocked on my door. I have 6 dogs that bark the minute anyone gets to the gate and they were silent the whole time.
0 Likes