Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed preorder and delayed delivery of watch

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 11:06 AM)
Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else massively fed up with samsung?

Preordered a 516gb s22 ultra on the 11th for delivery on the 25th. 

Checkout was a nightmare and I got logged out so missed out on over 8000 reward points. Apparently they can't add my order onto my account and the only way is to cancel my preorder and reorder... which I obviously didn't want to do as now the preorders are from the 10th March onwards.

Then it's been stuck in processing ever since. Despite numerous chats with support they assured me it was in the warehouse with shipping and I'd recieve it the 25th.

Also ordered a watch4 due for delivery today, yet it is still showing as preparing dispatch. Support literally said we don't know when it's coming so we aren't going to lie to you.

Now my preorder has been DELAYED until 10th March. 

What is the purpose of preordering? I understand huge volumes of orders have been placed but people who have preordered the same phone as me, after me have already recieved theirs.

A friend ordered last night and its been delivered this morning! 

Really fed up of samsung. The only reason I haven't cancelled is because based on this I wouldn't expect my refund anytime soon but have a funny feeling its going to be delayed further.

Never "preordering" again when I could literally go in store tomorrow and buy one. 

58 REPLIES 58
JamesYoung519
Explorer
Options
Good luck. I hope it is just a typo! Or you will be getting a early Christmas present to yourself 😄
0 Likes
Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

My watch arrived today, hooray!#

Took me sometime to register the watch with samsung's website as apparently the serial number on the box or the back of the watch is not the number the web site needed despite asking for a serial number.  I did manage to register at the end.

Now have  spent good 2 hours to make my claim for the £50 google play voucher.   The continue button just did not allow me to proceed to the next step of the claim.  I posted a separate question in the forum and hopefully someone who has successfully claimed would share their experience.

JamesYoung519
Explorer
Options
Glad to hear you received the watch. Mine is currently on the way back to Samsung to (hopefully) get a refund. Still looking around for a good deal.
Have a great week
0 Likes
Magnus
Apprentice
Options

I pre-ordered the unlocked 1TB in green on Feb 10th ,now its saying expected delivery March 29th. I'm tempted to cancel and keep my Note 22 ultra

Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

I pre ordered the white 1TB on 12 Feb, delivery on 12 March.  Rang up Samsung last night to confirm progress, they insisted I will receive it on 12th.  Wish myself luck.

0 Likes
Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

I have also received a text saying my order is now delayed till 24th March.  Apparantly the Samsung telephone team I spoke with yesterday lied to me.  Rediculous.  Why are they so bad with their stock control and delivery?  I bought phones from various manufacturers but have not experienced this.  Disappointed.

0 Likes
Schnecktor
Student
Options

I've had the exact same issue. Pre-ordered on 9th Feb. Delayed 2 weeks, then I contacted support who said a week, only to get a text saying its delayed until 24th March. 

I've since cancelled and might look for something different. Had a Samsung since the S2 was released but think its time for a change.

0 Likes
JamesYoung519
Explorer
Options
Hi, how is your returns process going? They have refunded the strap. But not confirmed they received the watch..? I have a feeling I will be fighting this refund for a while!
0 Likes
Jules4773
Explorer
Options
Exactly the same for me, not even getting updates now!
0 Likes