Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed preorder and delayed delivery of watch

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 11:06 AM)
Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else massively fed up with samsung?

Preordered a 516gb s22 ultra on the 11th for delivery on the 25th. 

Checkout was a nightmare and I got logged out so missed out on over 8000 reward points. Apparently they can't add my order onto my account and the only way is to cancel my preorder and reorder... which I obviously didn't want to do as now the preorders are from the 10th March onwards.

Then it's been stuck in processing ever since. Despite numerous chats with support they assured me it was in the warehouse with shipping and I'd recieve it the 25th.

Also ordered a watch4 due for delivery today, yet it is still showing as preparing dispatch. Support literally said we don't know when it's coming so we aren't going to lie to you.

Now my preorder has been DELAYED until 10th March. 

What is the purpose of preordering? I understand huge volumes of orders have been placed but people who have preordered the same phone as me, after me have already recieved theirs.

A friend ordered last night and its been delivered this morning! 

Really fed up of samsung. The only reason I haven't cancelled is because based on this I wouldn't expect my refund anytime soon but have a funny feeling its going to be delayed further.

Never "preordering" again when I could literally go in store tomorrow and buy one. 

58 REPLIES 58
Bill63
Explorer
Options

Me to I check several times a day..

0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

Sounds like you will get your phone soon. Mine just went to processing yesterday.

0 Likes
mikep2323
First Poster
Options

I agree with you and will never pre order again. I did my on the 11th and was supposed to get it today. It then got moved to March 11th and now march25th. Meanwhile my girlfriend who's I ordered the following day got hers on the 24th. Yes we had different colors and I'm assuming that's why. I've written chat multiple times to ask about canceling and they just keep offering free stuff and don't give me a answer. I can order it now through att or through best buy and have it in 4 days but I can't because the preorder is connected to my att account and I'm afraid to cancel it and then having to wait 7 to 10 days for the order to cancel so I can then go on to the att website and order from there. By the time that happens they might not be available so fast and then I have to wait longer. My only choice is to suck it up and have patience and get it whenever it comes. I've definitely learned from this and will never put myself through it again

Bill63
Explorer
Options

Mine is on the way!!! Just got tracking will have it this Monday it was "processing" for two days.

Darbis
Voyager
Options

Mine comes tomorrow Scandinavia

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bxo18 

Did you get your Samsung Galaxy Watch⁴ ?

I'm still waiting for mine which says Preparing Despatch.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Nizam_Ahmed
Pioneer
Options
What happened?
0 Likes
Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

I pre ordered the s22 ultra 1 TB in white for delivery on 15th March.  Looking at the postings in this forum, I am not holding any hope this will be on time.

Also ordered a watch 4 classic a week ago.  Apart from the acknowledgement email, no further update from Samsung.  At point of order, website said expected delivery  was the following day!  Samsung chat help cannot promise delivery, could take any time from a week.  Very annoying.  Can't believe a company like Samsung being so uninformative.  My sister uses iphone and delivery was prompt.

Samsung's delivery is delayed but full payment is taken from my credit card, the same goes with the s22 pre order.

0 Likes
JamesYoung519
Explorer
Options
I am having the same issue with the watch. The service has been shocking! It been over a week. And no real update. Trying to cancel the order...I cannot even do that. If I have no update tomorrow I will cancel the transaction with my bank!
0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

I had a update today it was over 600 MB. 

0 Likes