Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed preorder and delayed delivery of watch

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 11:06 AM)
Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else massively fed up with samsung?

Preordered a 516gb s22 ultra on the 11th for delivery on the 25th. 

Checkout was a nightmare and I got logged out so missed out on over 8000 reward points. Apparently they can't add my order onto my account and the only way is to cancel my preorder and reorder... which I obviously didn't want to do as now the preorders are from the 10th March onwards.

Then it's been stuck in processing ever since. Despite numerous chats with support they assured me it was in the warehouse with shipping and I'd recieve it the 25th.

Also ordered a watch4 due for delivery today, yet it is still showing as preparing dispatch. Support literally said we don't know when it's coming so we aren't going to lie to you.

Now my preorder has been DELAYED until 10th March. 

What is the purpose of preordering? I understand huge volumes of orders have been placed but people who have preordered the same phone as me, after me have already recieved theirs.

A friend ordered last night and its been delivered this morning! 

Really fed up of samsung. The only reason I haven't cancelled is because based on this I wouldn't expect my refund anytime soon but have a funny feeling its going to be delayed further.

Never "preordering" again when I could literally go in store tomorrow and buy one. 

58 REPLIES 58
Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
Don't worry guys I wouldn't pay attention. After delaying it to the 10th mine is now being delivered tomorrow. I would be happy but I'm at work and it won't give me the option to pick up from the depot. Its telling me they'll take it to my nearest local shop.. won't tell me what the shop is...
0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

Yell I thought about that to might still get it in a few days anyways. But so far saying March 18 for me. Got a UAG case waiting. I will keep checking 100 times a day!!

0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

Mine been delayed till March 18.

0 Likes
Bxo18
Journeyman
Options
Speak to live chat, act oblivious and ask them when delivery is due. That's what I did and when they said the 25th I showed them the delayed text. They then "passed it to logistics" and I got my tracking number hours later. Worth a shot!
0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

Just did that and no good news. They did say I might get the phone before that. March 

18 would be the latest.

0 Likes
Maari90
Explorer
Options
I got the text, but every time I refresh the order page, the delivery date is still the same "from 25th Feb"
0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

Maybe I got them moving on my order. It's now saying "In Process" but still saying March 18.

0 Likes
Maari90
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately got the email that my order has been delayed by 2 weeks 🥺
0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

Mine is still saying "in process" and the cancel button is gone and still saying March 18.

0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

Mine went to "in process" on the Samsung page. Not sure what that means but still saying March 18 for delivery. Sounds like you will get yours the same time I get mine. 

0 Likes