Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 39 Latest update of Where in the World is my Red S22 Ultra (Hint, it's not here!)

(Topic created on: 23-03-2022 02:35 PM)
Marek1221
Pioneer
Options

2022-03-23_9-22-33.jpg

If you're like me, and still waiting for your S22 Ultra Pre-Order, and still frustrated with SAMSUNG's bad customer service, head on down to my latest post:

Day 39 Latest update of Where in the World is my Red S22 Ultra (Hint, it's not here!)

Have a great day 39!

25 REPLIES 25
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung just don't care... check their truspilot and instagram comments.
Marek1221
Pioneer
Options

Whoah! Check it out!

2022-03-14_14-47-19.jpg

The status has *just* changed!

Let's see how long before it is actually *sent*!

C'mon SAMSUNG - YOU CAN DO IT!

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well mine got delivered today. Six weeks after ordering.
Unfortunately it's a case of waiting. Annoying I know.
Time I spent on the phone with customer support, only really to find out nothing more than what I knew.
Seems to be upto 7 weeks for the red phones. Not really sure why.
But hopefully now they've started doing them, yours won't take as long
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine took a just over a week from when it changed to that
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

I pre-ordered the S22 Ultra 1TB version in red on pre-order day one (February 9th)

Had one email on the same day saying the order had gone through (and the money also came out of my account) Nothing then until a second email on the 16th March stating that my order is customising and should take up to 3 weeks!!!! So looking like I'll be getting my order in April!!! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!

Members_oQ3hMnZ
First Poster
Options

My Red S22 Ultra arrived today! 6 weeks after ordering and many calls to Samsung chasing my order...None of which gave me any useful information - except for my last call when i  was told i would receive it in the first week of April.... then, without warning it arrived today - 23rd march.....!!!!

sandancer1
Journeyman
Options
My red ultra22 has just arrived today 23 March, not very red though
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I just hope no major problems with it and you dont have to send back 🤦 like a lot of people are having with it at the moment lots of major problems ...Remember you have 21 days to test it
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Same here. Same specs, same colour, same pre-order day, same update email on the same 16th of March with same bls "your galaxy fold is being customized" lmao. Delivery date shows 14/03 and that's on 23/03. I wonder what update will receive in next 2 weeks.
0 Likes