Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 07:28 AM)
jen81086
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know how to make complaints against Samsung? 
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
jen81086
Journeyman
Options
I ordered the phone watch 6 and strap I also added the 6 classic onto it and got told my 6 classic would be delivered on the 23rd Jan and still nothing yet I get the other stuff 2 days ago and I keep getting told it'll be delivered and it hasn't been
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Arghhhh ok. Get it now.

So against the 6 Classic is that showing as delivered against the item?

If yes then DPD mistake likely?
0 Likes
jen81086
Journeyman
Options
I've spoke to dpd and they said they have not received the parcel and Samsung have said different things to me 1 being that it's still processing and another saying they've not sent due to stock issues but then someone else said its in stock. So don't know what to do
0 Likes
Members_iN2JhCk
First Poster
Options

I am going through something very similar, ordered a monitor which came with a free watch 5 pro, DPD says they have not received the parcel and samsung says they have delivered it. Using the support chat i have got them to admit that they are in the wrong and that they will send another watch. This is now at the two week point and they have been silent for 3 days, no reply to any communication.

jen81086
Journeyman
Options
It's so wrong! Samsung have said they will raise the issue with DPD. Its very silly as they are a multi million pound company and they can't handle a watch, I di t see why they just can't send it me as I believe they haven't
0 Likes
SURESH
First Poster
Options

Even i want to raise a complaint against a dealer who has cheated me . but i could not see any proper mode to submit it

0 Likes
Markbishop
First Poster
Options

Ordered a Samsung OLED TV on 21st February 2024 and amended delivery address. Received a message from Panther courier driver saying he would be with me on 22nd Feb, but gave my old address. Called him and he said he would return item to warehouse. Returned to Samsung warehouse on 26thFebruary. Received email from Samsung today saying a refund had been "initiated" and could take up to 14 days to process and another 7 days to appear in my account..... What happened to 7-10 working days refund when you received item back? Samsung has over £1200 of my money!!! 

0 Likes
itsnoel
Explorer
Options

exactly where I am rn

0 Likes