Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT TRACK MY FOLD3 ORDER

(Topic created on: 27-08-2021 05:53 PM)
Kurper
Journeyman
Options

Hello guys. I pre-ordered my new fold3 on the Samsung website with UNIDAYS discount code. but as u can see in the screenshot and I cannot track my order.

BTW I tried to contact with Samsung customer service but it's useless. The online customer service is sooooo busy and hard to contact as if they all dropped into a blackhole. then It took me an afternoon to find a living person to ask my question. But he just asked me few question and left me hanging. No reply from Wednesday to now.4SharedScreenshot.jpg

The twitter chat is better and faster but he just “chat” with me and helpless for me.

Facebook service suggested me to check the order number and email address right. but, man! I tried to paste and type my order number and email again and again. May I not trust my honest CTRL+C/CTRL+V ?

16 REPLIES 16
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I get that your just wanting more information on when you can get your hands on your nice new shiny Samsung Fold³

Samsung should send you further information when your phone is in a despatched status and then you'd be able to track it.

Samsung send order status updates as they happen.

In the UK they typically use DpD couriers who themselves have an App to use to obtain more delivery information.

Try clearing your browsers cookies,  cache and history and try again.

Failing that as the Samsung Team here cannot access your order you would need to persevere with contacting the Online Shop Team.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Similar thing for me.
Just have to wait for an email from Samsung. You should have got a confirmation email of your order.
As said before that DPD will deliver it, so having the app, it will also notify you when it's ready to ship.
It's hard, but you just have to be patient.
Kurper
Journeyman
Options

Ty friend. I do wish it will happen like you said :winking-face:

But until now I didn't get email about DPD track number from Samsung service. And the first start kit should be sent in yesterday.

0 Likes
Kurper
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for all of guys who helped me. And now I got my new Z fold 3~ Happy!
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's fantastic news @Kurper that you've received delivery of your Z Fold³ 👍

Enjoy 😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

RS777
Journeyman
Options

Same thing has happened with me. I ordered a Samsung Tab S7 yesterday (13.10.2021) through Unidays discount. I received a confirmation email from "Customer Services Team" <customerservice@shopmail.samsung.com>. Can you confirm if you got the first email from the same email ID? The order ID given in that email is not trackable neither by Samsung nor DHL.

Also I ordered from Germany, and the order is being sent via DHL. Did you get the tracking number from Samsung or the delivery service company?

Thanks in advance!

Kurper
Journeyman
Options

Yes I got the same email like u faced(and same trouble). And just for my experience, I didn't got the DPD or other tracking number from Samsung official until the DPD delivered it to my locale warehouse Hub. The tracking number is unusable perhaps because of some errors between Uniday and samsung online shop system. So I think the only thing u can do is, waiting.

Or, u also can try to send your track number to the samsung contact online team and hear their ambiguous message. just for me, that's helpless.

PS: suggest u post the question to the German Samsung Galaxy  community.

RS777
Journeyman
Options

Oh that's a relief. Thanks a lot for your help!

PS: Apparently someone in the German Samsung community ordered the same product on the same day and he too is facing the same problem. Hopefully the order arrives soon.

Kurper
Journeyman
Options
Hope it helps XD
0 Likes