Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't buy S23 Ultra, orders cancelled, support is trash!

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 09:50 AM)
InsanityGaming
Pioneer
Options

Some person over live chat said  your order violates the sales agreement...

WHAT?? WTF is this guy talking about, my orders keep getting cancelled, i make a new one = cancelled, make another = cancelled.

is anyone here from support actually able to help

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
How are you paying for it?
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Did you ask why it breaks the sales agreement?
0 Likes
Robin999
Hotshot
Options
If you haven't paid for the order outright and gone down the finance rabbit hole then check things like credit/debit card address matches delivery address or name/address on bank account matches delivery/billing address.
InsanityGaming
Pioneer
Options

same payment method i use on paypal, and every other site on the planet like my water bills, electric, broadband, and phone.. same bank card, just a standard credit card.

I order the phone, it gets processed, money goes from my balance, then about 10 minutes later, order is cancelled and money refunded.... my bank keep saying samsung is refunding it... so rip

0 Likes
InsanityGaming
Pioneer
Options

nope, he said "phone up samsung number" and ask... OH YEAH fantastic advice, they have no bloody idea, and said they'd pass a ticket to another member of staff and to wait upto 48 hours.. WTF 

InsanityGaming
Pioneer
Options

It's 100% outright, pay via debit/credit card, i don't want finance for it, and yes all my addresses match up, 100% but apparently samsung are dumb?

0 Likes
Robin999
Hotshot
Options
Very odd. Wonder if it's something to do with multiple attempts to order have messed up the process?
0 Likes
InsanityGaming
Pioneer
Options

well i did order and manually cancel the phone like 5 times, (Reason) was either mistake.

new to buying from the website and stuff and was bit confused, first i ordered just the phone, 

then i ordered phone with earbuds and stuff, 

then ordered phone with just a case,

also messed up by picking wrong colours.

-

reasons, wanted the cheaper deal, everything was fine till about 1am last night my final cancel, because i noticed that a new dielivery date was avalible originally 13th, i then noticed 7th was free, so cancelled wanted to change to 7th... and yeah now wont let me even order the ***** phone!

0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
It could well be the multiple cancels/reorders, maybe their fraud engine is blocking it..

Maybe order it again and call Samsung to ensure it goes through.

Sucks mate, but it will get sorted.