Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any UK S22/S22+ early deliveries?

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 11:13 PM)
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
With one week to go to the official UK release of the S22 and S22+, has anyone had an early delivery or notifications that your pre-order has changed?  I'm awaiting in high anticipation for my pre-order to arrive. Every review I've seen so far, the Green colourway looks the business!
18 REPLIES 18
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Which one have you gone for s22 or the plus?
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Would love to hear your thoughts when you do get it,my only concern is the battery which is why I haven't ordered it yet.
The green looks amazing 😍.
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
I've gone for the S22 in Green! There are concerns with the battery life, however the S22 is smaller in size so the battery will be smaller in comparison. I'm not worried about the battery as most top reviewers say the battery is fine. Check out the excellent detailed reviews on YouTube from Flossy Carter and Marques Brownlee. I'll also keep you posted on how much juice I can squeeze out of the S22 (Screen On and Standby times) once it's finally in my hands 🙂
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah seen them,only thing is they have Snapdragon model not exynos.
Yeah please do 👍😁
0 Likes
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
If you pre ordered through EE you should receive this Monday
0 Likes
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
Does make you wonder why we can't have the Snapdragon version than the Exynos? Having said that, I'm using the S20 5G (Exynos) which is now a 2-year old phone and I'm still extracting over 2 days battery life. As I said in previous posts, it comes down to how you use the device.....
0 Likes
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
I've pre-ordered through Sky Mobile, so it still says for me "Coming Soon". I may give them a call to see if there is any update. Is there anyone else who has pre-ordered with Sky?
0 Likes
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
Update: called Sky and was told by the advisor, early pre-orders will be delivered on 11 March. Other pre-orders will be 4-5 weeks.... Update, now delivering 7 March 😀
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yes it does but also the onboard chip has alot to do with battery performance with how efficient it is.
My s21 ultra (exynos) has been brilliant to be fair but that is a 5000mh battery compared to the 3700mh in the s22 base model, obviously the ultra has a bigger screen and the rest of it.
Basically so long as the s22 can last the day I'll be more than happy 😊