Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1TB (Red) S22 Ultra Delayed Longer than...

(Topic created on: 23-03-2022 09:27 AM)
HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
256GB and 512GB all seems to be shipping. Unfortunately, that's the only good news I have, because my 1TB model hasn't even completed customising yet. We really going to be waiting 8 weeks for this ***** phone. 2-4 weeks was a lie and 7 weeks seems to be more so.

I hope a lawsuit Is put out against them and YouTubers/Press expose all of this situation.
24 REPLIES 24
avior
Pathfinder
Options

that what I got 1st week or 2nd week of april

KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

I couldn't even get the transcript from the chat saved, because they cut me off again!!!

HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
Might wanna check again, tracking has just appeared for me! Please remember it takes up to 12-24 hours to get the label to be available, so it will show as incorrect or unavailable at the time being 👍🏻
0 Likes
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

FINALLY my S22 Ultra 1TB Red arrived this morning!!! Hope everyone who ordered on day one has received there's too.

Has anyone successfully claimed the 12 months Disney+ yet? When I go to claim via the offers page, it has no option to put in details (just gets me to scan a QR code that then sends me to the same page I originally started on???)

0 Likes
vartanarsen
First Poster
Options

Sorry to barge in here, but wondering if anyone willing to sell theirs for a markup. Ive scoured the interwebs to no avail

0 Likes