Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1TB (Red) S22 Ultra Delayed Longer than...

(Topic created on: 23-03-2022 09:27 AM)
HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
256GB and 512GB all seems to be shipping. Unfortunately, that's the only good news I have, because my 1TB model hasn't even completed customising yet. We really going to be waiting 8 weeks for this ***** phone. 2-4 weeks was a lie and 7 weeks seems to be more so.

I hope a lawsuit Is put out against them and YouTubers/Press expose all of this situation.
24 REPLIES 24
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

So I've just received an email reply regarding the free buds pro on promotion. It states to still put a claim in "as soon" as you receive your phone and because it may have passed the claim date they can only "try" to make an exception with the claim. It then goes on to state that there will be "no guarantee" that the exceptional claim will be accepted!!! WTF!!!???

HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
Cheeky f*****s, defo will NOT be dealing with Samsung Direct again, let me tell you that!

Hoping we all get that Shipping email Tonight/Tomorrow or it will be hell for them!
0 Likes
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

After ordering my S22 Ultra 1TB Red on 9th Feb (56 Days ago now!!!!)

My order status has changed to preparing dispatch (although still headed to your country too)

It gives me the option to track item, with a reference number and my postcode already entered. Once submitted it says the details entered are incorrect though!!!???

It's mess after mess with Samsung regarding this....over 8 weeks is FAR too long to wait for something we've all pre-ordered (especially those, that like me, pre-ordered on day one and were given the estimated delivery time of 2-4 weeks)

I'm going to be SO angry if I don't receive my phone before Easter, because I had plans to use it to take some photos at a concert. Has anyone else who ordered the 1TB red, that lives in the UK, received there's yet?

HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
Same here mate!
0 Likes
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

Been waiting an hour to chat to an agent, finally got down to 5 in the queue......and the chat ended before I even got to chat!!!??? THIS is another reason why Samsung have been USELESS....Customer Support is *****!!!

HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
Don't worry dude, you'll get it in the next few days
0 Likes
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

it's NOT about worry (I've always known I'll get it...eventually)

It's the disgusting customer service, the lack of communication, the selling of a premium product using a premium service. These last 2 months have made Samsung look both inept and unable to process the simple task of making sure they have enough stock to sell to customers within a timeframe THEY have given!!!

It's about frustration, anger and a feeling of injustice, because you just know if the situation was reversed (say if a customer took longer than a few days to send something to them) they would make us pay!!!

It's NOT right, it's morally wrong. I wont just be happy about receiving what hopefully will be a great phone now....I'll WANT Samsung to publicly apologise and have some sort of good will gesture that puts them out of pocket!!!

HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
I totally agree man, it's a sh**e service for sure!
0 Likes
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

Got through to message someone, after 2 hours!!!

They are saying because I ordered exclusive red my delivery timeframe was 7 weeks....and are saying 7 weeks from Feb 9th will be April 15th!!!!

Can see that being delayed due to the date being Good Friday....C--TS!!!!

0 Likes
HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
People who had "Preparing to dispatch" was soon accompanied by a DPD email later in the day. Don't listen to what they say, it should be here in the next few days 🤞
0 Likes