Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1TB (Red) S22 Ultra Delayed Longer than...

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 09:44 AM)
HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
256GB and 512GB all seems to be shipping. Unfortunately, that's the only good news I have, because my 1TB model hasn't even completed customising yet. We really going to be waiting 8 weeks for this ***** phone. 2-4 weeks was a lie and 7 weeks seems to be more so.

I hope a lawsuit Is put out against them and YouTubers/Press expose all of this situation.
24 REPLIES 24
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Just cancel the order, have a look at samsung truspilot and instagram comments, samsung is good at overpromise and underdeliver...
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

I pre-ordered the S22 Ultra 1TB version in red on pre-order day one (February 9th)

Had one email on the same day saying the order had gone through (and the money also came out of my account) Nothing then until a second email on the 16th March stating that my order is customising and should take up to 3 weeks!!!! So looking like I'll be getting my order in April!!! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!

avior
Pathfinder
Options

you not going to get it     you will get on first week of April or 2nd week

0 Likes
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

So today my order status changed to customization complete. It's now been 44 days since the money came out of my account and my order was placed.

Anyone else got there S22 Ultra 1TB Red yet?

How long have people had to wait between customization being completed and delivery? Just wondering if there's a chance my phone may arrive before the end of this month???

KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

So today my order status has changed to "heading to your country"

S22 Ultra 1TB Red, pre-ordered on the 9th February. order went through and money came out my bank on the same day. Customising started on the 16th March, Custominsing ended on the 23rd March.

Here's hoping I will have the phone in my hand soon (maybe this week)

7/8 weeks from pre-ordering to delivery is DISGUSTING tho, I stand by that. I hope anyone who has had to wait more than 2 weeks has managed to get some sort of compensation and hope everyone that ordered on day one has there phones asap.

HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
Both in the same boat here, mine must have happened early hours of the morning, as I got up at 6am (it had already said "headed to your country" before I got up)

Here's to hoping we will actually get our phones this week. Knowing the Scamsung team it will take up until the 8 week mark for us to actually get them!
0 Likes
KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

So today is 7 weeks since I pre-ordered my S22 Ultra 1TB in exclusive red. The delivery time I was given while ordering was 2-4 weeks.

Day 1 (Feb 9th) Order went through, money was taken from my account. Processing started and I was given an estimated delivery date of Mar 13th (wasn't sure at the time why Mar 13th was given, because that was over the 4 week maximum time given)

I heard nothing from Samsung till the Mar 16th when my processing status changed to customising.

On Mar 23rd my processing changed to customised.

On Mar 28th my processing changed to heading to your country.

49 days have now passed and I still have no tracking information to allow me to find out where my phone is, or how long it will take.

I'm assuming I will receive it in April....but who knows???

KrayZeeKoolGuy
Pathfinder
Options

So after 4 hours on the phone yesterday...that's correct 4HOURS!!! I got put through to management to both try and find out what was going on with my S22 Ultra 1TB red (which I ordered on day one, Feb 9th and money was taken out of my account that same day) and to complain about the disgusting mess that I've had to endure over these past 7 weeks....he wasn't much help to be honest, just made me more angry, but he did end this email....

Good afternoon! This email is a follow up on your delivery confirmation. We are working closely to provide necessary resolution 

Your complaint has been escalated further to our relevant team confirming the progress of your order. 

Kindly expect further notification this up coming week as it was updated in our system that we are preparing the stock allocation. 

I appreciate your utmost understand and extended patience. Please accept my sincere apologies for all inconveniences caused.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to respond to this email thread.

Kind regards,

Francis

Doesn't really help much, my order status is currently on headed to your country, but I was told yesterday that they haven't even got stock in yet and wont know when they will!!!???

I guess MORE waiting during the month of April...they best offer some ***** good compensation for all this.

HaydenTTG2025
Pioneer
Options
You'll get it first week of April is my best guess. I'm still waiting but they assured me I'll have my phone by next week... let's find out if the lies go any further than what they have already lied on... I.E 2-4 weeks and 7 weeks delivery lmao
0 Likes