Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Odyssey G7 27inch Wall mount

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 08:55 AM)
SamFrog_
First Poster
Options
Hey all. I'm wondering if anyone has some good recommendations for a good quality wall mount compatible with the Samsung g7 27inch. 
I'm getting a little annoyed with how much space the stand is taking up.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
This should work, I don't know what type of wall you want to mount this on but make doubly sure you get the right wall plugs. There is an alternative, a desk clamped hydraulic arm of course but that again depends how decent your desk is. I wouldn't use that with a cardboard IKEA desk for example. Deal: BONTEC Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket for 13''-30'' LCD LED TVs, Tilts Swivels Extends Rotates, VESA 75x75mm/100x100mm, Holds up to 15kg https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079L4X2GG/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_dl_NJRMD1TR4HCNNYVJSKD4
0 Likes
Tokio_Alive
Student
Options

Kinda off topic but can you look up the bracket number  for me? wife threw away the box whit the wall mount adapter and there’s no way I can find the right one to order it 

jordy b
First Poster
Options

i have same problem how did u solve this?

0 Likes
Tokio_Alive
Student
Options

got it from an aftermarket website called Part Town this is what I could pull from my gmail… cuz I don’t remember too much if ur in the states just give them a call they might be able to track it down w the Part number information

IMG_8024.jpeg

0 Likes