Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z FLIP5 wireless programs stops working when folded

(Topic created on: a month ago)
jampeman
Apprentice
Options

Are there others who have had problems with smart wireless programs stopping working when the mobile is folded? And the assistant does not respond when the mobile is folded. Applies to the last Samsung update. My headphones with the Google assistant have stopped working with..?

Finns det flera som har fått problem med att smarta trådlösa program slutat fungera när mobilen är ihop vikt? Samt assistenten inte svarar när mobilen är ihop vikt. Gäller den sista Samsung uppdateringen. Mina hörlurar med Google assistenten har slutat fungera med..?

4 REPLIES 4
Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Hi @jampeman 

Thanks for posting! I added English since we have users from all of Scandinavia here. Maybe our tech mod @Daniel-M have some tips?

/Emmi
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @jampeman!

In this case, I would recommend that you try resetting the settings on the phone. Which you can do via Settings > General Management > Reset All Settings. This is not a factory reset so you will still have everything on your phone.

Should the problem persist, I recommend that you create an error report and send it to us. This way our technicians can check the logs and diagnostics to try to figure out what the problem might be.

You can create an error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

/Daniel
jampeman
Apprentice
Options
I tried that you wrote... not working. Same problem with my friend's phone.
0 Likes
jampeman
Apprentice
Options
I think it is problem in samsung..?
0 Likes