Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst experience with Samsung's bad support team

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 12:40 PM)
Labkhand
Apprentice
Options
I bought the Galaxy Z Flip 3 through the Samsung site. After 8 weeks, I sent a message to the Samsung support team to ask about my mobile phone. I tryed explained to them that I have not  mobile phone for long times just waiting for my new phone.After waiting for 10 minutes, someone answered my message. In just two words. She/he just asked me if i recive my order or not yet.Then i answered her/ him  and just tryed to explain for better understanding.i waited for 30 minutes for him/ her to answer my questions about my order, but he left without saying a word and did not answer me anymore. I'm really sorry for the Samsungs support team for this bad behavior with customers. I will definitely send this message  everywhere that all Samsung customers and samsungs fans know what samsungs team doing with the general. Long times waiting to receive the products they bought,and finally no one will be held accountable to answer them. I do not know who responded to my message on that time , If I had known her/him, I would have called the original Samsung company and announced its ugly behavior with the customer. No one even apologized to me for waiting and delaying for 8 weeks. If Samsung does not stop these employees who do not even know how to deal with the customer properly, it will surely lose many of its fans and customers. 
6 REPLIES 6
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Labkhand 🙂

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our customer support. Have you received your phone now? If not - you can send me a private message via my profile with your order number I can try to see where your phone is. Sorry again for the delay! 

// ElinH
0 Likes
Labkhand
Apprentice
Options
Hi, thanks for your replying.yes finally i got my phone today. But samsung surprised me so much, because i saw in youtube so many people when they bought galaxy z flip 3 ,samsung sent them also a free case. But for me after that long time waiting ,and any aswering or even some respect from their support team,i finally recived my phone whithout case. Im not new samsung user . Im using samsungs products for many years.right now i have 2 galaxy watches( active 2,and preordered whatch 4 classic) 2 hands free ( buds plus , new galaxy buds2) galaxy note 3,note 9) and many other phone that i had befor.and every things in my home are also from samsung.that much supporting from costummers are too much for samsung.samsung need to make their costummers Satisfied because company needs good costummers that can support them with buying and using their products and also their recommendation to other people, i dont know how much you are agree with me. But anyway as i said i saw so many people in internet ,when they unboxed their phone it was with free case as a little gift from samsung, for me it wasnt so, i dont know why. I paid same money as the other people did.
You was the only one that answered me,Thanks for your attention
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi again! Did you take part of a certain offer when ordering your phone? In that case you can register it in the Members app. u can find more information about our current campaigns and how to take part of them here :smiling-face: 

// ElinH
0 Likes
Labkhand
Apprentice
Options
Hi there . Yes, I bought a wireless charger due with my phone Thatcher was offer too. I registered my mobile phone in Samsung Member, do I have to register the charger as well, ?? I did not find anything new about buying my mobile phone in Samsung Member .May i ask you to help me find IF theres somthing about That??for exemplet case or somthing els
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

I don't think there is a campaign currently that includes a case unfortunately. The videos that you've seen on the internet might be from a different country or retailer, which might explain why there was a case included. You can find all the current campaigns and offers here 🙂

// ElinH
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Just so you know, that some times there is connection issues when a support team chats with you. So just because they left does not mean they did that on purpose. It is mostlikely they had connection issues so chat disconnected them after a few seconds. I have had that happening to me else where and all I did was restart a new chat season and explain that last person just left chat. So then new one will probably say it was connection issue mostlikely.