Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service received!!

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 02:10 PM)
Harsh747
First Poster
Options

I recently went into a Samsung service center with my Samsung Galax buds by AKG, as one of the sides on the ear phone was not working(Token Number - OT006).  The person took the ear phone from me and told me to come after 45 minutes.  Did not give any acknowledgement that the ear phones are with him.  When I went back to collect the earphone, he said the cradle and the right ear phone is not working and would need to be replaced.  The replacement cost would be Rs 6300, Wow! new ones cost Rs 7000.  I told him thats ok I dont want replacement!!... I took back the ear phones and now I find the entire unit itself is not working!!!  

Great! Great customer service Samsung guys!!!....Never will I ever buy any Samsung products in my life nor will I recommend them to any of my relatives or friends!!...Not only do your phones have bloatware but also your accessories and customer service is full of *****!!

5 REPLIES 5
Sahiera
Journeyman
Options
I agree they are the worst Customer Service ever and when you phone or go online they are just robots. So disappointing!
0 Likes
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
One of my airpods stopped working within warranty, I spoke to apple, next day they were picked up, 2 days later working (probably refurb ones but still better condition than mine) were delivered. I don't like iphones but can't deny apple have a fantastic service
0 Likes
toti1234
Journeyman
Options
If they are the worst ask them why are they doing that job if they don't what to help they what the money but don't want to help
0 Likes
tinabobinaks
First Poster
Options

Officeofpresident@sea.samsung.com

I rcvd full refund for my washer. I emailed the president of Samsung and rcvd a call from his office that day. 

0 Likes
tinabobinaks
First Poster
Options

Email 

Officeofpresident@sea.samsung.com

0 Likes