Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

worst customer service ever

(Topic created on: 29-09-2021 04:27 PM)
sheriffdude
Journeyman
Options

So i bought my daughter a new s21 5g however as soon as we charged the phone it was hot but we waited for an update this was may the 5th 2021 it did not fix the problem so i phone to get a replacement the phone was shutting down on just video call was so hot it would burn her hand. so well within their 28 days they agreed to replace the phone,

then within there some 15 emails all from different people they suggested that we get a refund as my daughter need a phone 24/7 and has problems and needs her phone also for uni work,, now i said over and over that i would need a refund of 819 as that's the price of the phone today,on the 25.09,21 they would not reply with an amount or say on the phone so so i said again if its not that amout just go with the replacment .also they had offerd 110 vouchers as a good will jester ..basiclay dont tell anyone about that hot phone ..we also traded in an iphone for 200 pounds .so forward to current day ..out of the blue checked my email and there it was you have been refunded 519 pounds ..no mention of the trade in and the price of the phone was now 819 ..not the 719 when i bought the phone the trade in was also 100 pounds for an iphone 7 and not 200 ..so when you think your getting free earbuds your not your paying for them ..so after hours on the phone with them and emails they ..just cant understand the problem the replacment would have cost me nothing ..the refund is going to cost me 300 pounds ..so they agree to give me 90 pounds voucher to use with my originol 110 good will voucher .so thats 200 pounds .and asure me they will be intouch with the trade in department for 100 pounds ,,,so i buy a new phone using the vochers that should have been a good woll jesture .now i cant get the other 100 pounds have been stuck on the phone for days emails speaking on the phine with half broken english ..samsung you are a disgrace your so call customer service is a joke ..so i am now 100 pounds out of pocket just to get the same phone ..not including the free speaker you sent me that did not work all the hastel of sending that back ..you need to sort your customer care departmet or have a uk department ..still wating for a manger to phone me discusted 

4 REPLIES 4
haz20
Apprentice
Options
Hi , they have the worse customer services, so disappointed with Samsung, I have the S20 and have no signal when people call me . They are absolutely useless . Hope you get yours sorted
sheriffdude
Journeyman
Options
Yes you 2 is it the phone or provider..it will be small claims court soon for me ..its like no one department is connected is so bad
0 Likes
haz20
Apprentice
Options
Definitely the phone , I had no issue with my s10 at all, since I did the Sept update . Samsung have become shocking
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Same here... I have an s21 that randomly resets itself and follow all the steps they ask me when I called. Factory reset etc... issue keeps happening and the solution is to send the phone for 2+ weeks to repair (who needs a phone in 2021 anyway...)