Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless earphones

(Topic created on: 09-02-2023 12:37 PM)
Members_vRm4CFa
First Poster
Options

Hi anyone else having hard time with the fact that they can't use wired earphones any more!!! It is a p**s take! Everyone one should have an option to use or not. I should have to worry if my music and stuff is just going to cut off because it loses charge the phone batteries are big enough of an issue let alone them plus I can check what the earphones are doing slightest nudge they are changing song pausing and changing apps entirely and I don't think it's right why force people into these things that only a few want, even if I down grade back to my old one which has a port for headphones the updates will render it useless in no time just like my phone before that. What I am saying is fix the issues you have with Bluetooth or bring f**King back the port or provide the earphones your trying to force people to buy which I probably wouldn't use because its a rip off spend money on something that I have to worry about dying cheers guys for not thinking with an actual brain makes me wish I went with apple you a**eholes

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Members_vRm4CFa
First Poster
Options

Excuse some spelling and grammar errors I'm pretty p**sed off

0 Likes
Members_vRm4CFa
First Poster
Options

Also not a solution just finding it hard to find customer service or anywhere to complain

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have usb-c wired earphones but much prefer my Bluetooth ones which I have zero problems with.

You do have a choice, you just need to do your research before you make your purchase.
Haych_
Navigator
Options
Wireless is the way....
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can also get an adapter USB C to 3.5 mm
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Members app, and support, and feedback