Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Why was I charget 15 cent for adding my credit card?

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 06:24 PM)
kaidop
Apprentice
Options

I wanted to buy a product using my tablet s7+ and added my credit card, samsung charged for that 15 cent, but nowhere is written that this proccess will cost me 15 cent.... like you will earn hidden millions of euros from millions of users... so I want to get back my 15 cent. What have I do for that ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Brokenfixer84
First Poster
Options

It's a verification charge that gets refunded to your account within 7 business days.  Some companies do this in an attempt to make sure the card info you provided is active and has funds. Hope this helps

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah I was charged 15p to add my card details when setting up my smart monitor. Chat with support to see what reason they provide. It might be out of their control. Or they 're crafty little blighters 🤷
kaidop
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the answer... it's not ok by charging 15cent just for nothing, no one does that... I can imagine what amount of money they collect with this action... but not telling the users (me) about that, using us and hidden costs to get rich :smiling-face: ..... where can I find the support chat ?

Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I know some services make a small charge, usually 1p in the UK, to check that the details are correct and that they can actually make requests to the account. Its always refunded back to us. It could be that.
kaidop
Apprentice
Options

adding my credit card at several places like aliexpress, epic games, whatever, no one will charge anything until I buy something, weird... nut how can I contact samsung to get answers ?

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
This app has a chat function to Live Chat direct with Samsung customer services
0 Likes
Jerina B
First Poster
Options

Has anyone received an answer as to WHY the .15¢ charge just for adding a card to the Samsung pass?? Because I just added my card and was immediately charged I can not get an answer 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

0 Likes
Solution
Brokenfixer84
First Poster
Options

It's a verification charge that gets refunded to your account within 7 business days.  Some companies do this in an attempt to make sure the card info you provided is active and has funds. Hope this helps

0 Likes