Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I seeing deleted posts/NAR from moderators in my Members app Notifications?

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 05:00 PM)
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options

right there's something you need to explain to me being a moderator you should know any reason why I've got more activity notification in the Samsung members app from you done everybody else combined and every notification is a deleted post you are driving me crazy I've turned off notifications from the Samsung app because of you give me a minute I'll take a screenshot and post it for you to see then hopefully you can explain what the hell is going on

8 REPLIES 8
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
have a look for yourself if you

Victimised by the moderator_1496.jpg

0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
there's a boat load more of notifications that was a little further down the list so I can either send you a photo bomb of screenshots you can just take my word for it I just wanted to stop considering whatever I'm getting notified about is he relevant and totally useless
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @WHATaTOPPER 

It's a bug in the Members app that for some reason is giving non-Mod/Admin users visibility of forum admin stuff you guys wouldn’t normally see and can’t access. We've reported the bug. Appreciate that it's indeed hella annoying though.

AntS
Options

And, with it being a little off-topic of the original thread (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/contact-with-samsung/m-p/2940489 ) I figured it was probably best to spin it into a new thread for you... and everyone else. Hope that's cool. 🙂

WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
first I want you to know I appreciate you for replying and responding it's not so much of an issue now with that moderator I'm having it with a different moderator but now I know it's a bug and nut and indirect form of harassment or bullying I don't have any more issues thank you
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
ah so that's what it was, I thought it was some seriously disagreeing with me and going NAR your wrong 🤣🤣🤣
AntS
Options
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
🤣🤣