Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who are The Samsung Makers/Samsung Members Star

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 08:11 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some Members may have noticed the new Ranks of Samsung Maker and now rebranded to Samsung Members Stars, so just who are we?   Basically this a rebrand and we are the former Superusers.     Our role is really the same.   A bit of a debate about whether the title is really clear or  the best we could come up with.    However the decision was taken by a higher power , not necessarily superior  😁    (not the direct Management in this community) and Superusers did not have an inkling of this beforehand.

Anyway we do not make the products nor are we developers, however fair to say we are generally creative and often  make or create solutions to problems  and make valuable contributions in the tech field  (sometimes like myself in other areas too 😉)   

As previously we are not employed by Samsung or have a direct connection but are pretty enthusiastic about Samsung products, though you will still see some constructive criticism.

Not everyone was a fan of the name and so perhaps had some influence.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

6 REPLIES 6
vjfvf
First Poster
Options
Hey
0 Likes
vjfvf
First Poster
Options
I would like to help me with my Samsung is there anyone from the community please
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @vjfvf if you can explain the issue, if this to do with your phone best to post in the Smart phone section, Menu bar - 3 dots- products-smartphones and choose your device or other smartphones if none applicable.  For instance S21 devices are here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/bd-p/galaxy-s21-uk  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
SobicekCze
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Great text ❤️... 👍 Hello from Czech Republic 🇨🇿

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-26 at 09.42.36.jpeg
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

So what now? 

Screenshot_20230413_135055_Chrome.jpg

What happened to me then? 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Adi0  I think it was due to a glitch, I do not believe you were previously a Samsung Maker.  The ranking system explained here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/ranking-system-in-samsung-members 

Levels 1 to 21 (you  are currently level 15-Hotshot)  are based on an automated system.   The status  of Samsung Maker/Members Star  is awarded at the discretion of Moderators/Management in relevant Community  and is more to do with the quality of engagement though it obviously helps to be a regular contributor.