Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will your next phone be?

(Topic created on: 29-10-2020 08:37 PM)
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
Hello Members! What will your next phone be? One plus, apple or Samsung or other?
19 REPLIES 19
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
currently on the Note 10 plus since January and on a 24 months plan... in Jan 2021 I have the option to trade in my Note 10 plus (still in perfect condition) for whatever phone but then that's resigning into another 24 month plan. I plan on seeing out my contract then dropping to a SIM only plan... the 256gb internal memory is pretty useful for long term use... will have to see if the next Note can entice me. Not interested in any Folding devices at the moment.
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
Exynos 1000 looks promising tho just wait and see
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I would have got a Note device but I have heard some really confusing rumours about it and also i find Note Devices reallly big to hold in the hands, Im 16 (I will be 17 in 4 days) but I love A series phones. I love my A51 5g - best early Birthday present ever ♥️😊
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
A51 5G is a great phone. to be honest the A series are great phones. I remember when the gap between the A series and S series was huge... I've recommended my brother to get the A51 or A71 even... he currently has the S8 and is due an upgrade but he isn't that into phones or gadgets. I use to be but not as much these days tbh. you're right about the size of these phones, it's a miracle I haven't smashed mine yet.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
My old phone (Samsung Galaxy A9 2018) is in such great condition on the outside and looks really like new but the fingerprint scanner and data connection are horrific now - I only had it for 1 year and a half 😂 I was so happy to upgrade last week 😊♥️
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
what are you doing with your Samsung A9? that was a pretty good phone to have too... I think the cameras weren't as good as what they were meant to be on that model. what about tablets? do you own any tablets?
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 . Idk what to do with my old phone, it is ina great condition but the data connection doesnt work very well and nor does the fingerprint scanner so Idk what to do. I might sell it but Im not sure
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
The speaker quality on the A51 5g is not as bad as anybody says it is. It is unbelieveably good, so is the camera and fingerprint scanner. Soon I think I will do an appreciation post about the Galaxy A51 5g 😊
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
try do a hard reset and double check it's on the latest firmware... if it's still playing up then just be straight about it when selling on eBay or you can go to places like CEX... get the voucher amount and use that on whatever. I've just ordered a new tablet... the Tab S6 lite and done my claim for the Galaxy buds... not got the tablet on me yet but I feel like how you are with the A51... lol new gadget to play on.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks thats a good idea!😊 I will try that if we decide to sell it. I refreshed it everyday to check for updates and it said it was up to date so idk what was haplening with my old phone but all I can say is my new A51 5g is so so so much better!!