Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happened to Samsung's great Customer Service?

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 08:59 AM)
PauleyB
Journeyman
Options

I have been a solid supporter of Samsung for a long time now and have recommended their products to many.  A week ago I ordered a S21 Ultra for a friend who I had convinced to dump her iPhone.  When I ordered I choose the offered next day delivery and all was done, however when I checked the following day the order said preparing for despatch.  I spoke with sales support who said it may not arrive for over TWENTY DAYS so I said I would cancel and source it elsewhere, they said it was impossible to cancel and I would have to refuse receipt and then they would process a refund because of course I have paid for this. 

So I have paid for a phone I have no idea when it will arrive, I then refuse delivery because to save my embarrassment to my friend I will have to source it elsewhere, then I have to wait for Samsung to process my refund.

So as I said what's happened to Samsung's customer care?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Farangis
Apprentice
Options

Appalling service. Never had such frustrating experience. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung have fallen so far from grace it is untrue.

They simply do not care anymore about their customers.

Might explain why sales of S10, S20 and most notably S21 series have fallen way short of expectations.

Better choices in the market with better quality, better batteries and far better customer service.
0 Likes