Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's everyone watching?

(Topic created on: 04-09-2018 02:00 PM)
TracyR
Options

Hi all!

What TV shows are you all watching at the moment? 
Is there anything you'd recommend giving a watch?

I get a little obsessed with TV shows when I really like them - especially The Office (US), Parks and Recreation and of course Friends - In fact I'm at my desk wearing my Friendsfest hoodie right now. 

I've watched quite a lot of things on Netflix - most recently Nailed it and Insatiable.

I'd recommend all shows mentioned in my post and I'm always open to new things! 

:smiling-face: :victory-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

56 REPLIES 56
AntS
Options

Love Friends! :heavy-black-heart: I remember how mah-hoosive it was back in the day. My brother kindly donated a nearly complete series DVD collection to me a few years ago.

Best recent show I’ve seen is Altered Carbon. I found it spoilt watching other shows for a bit afterwards though!

Spent the last few weeks catching up to Season 4 on one of my guilty pleasures: Once Upon A Time...

Hook.gif

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My favs might not appeal to everyone.  However,a few things I've enjoyed  lately; Westworld, Peaky Blinders, The Amazing Mrs Maisel, Billions, Poldark,legion, The Leftovers.  

Know it was very popular but never really got into Friends , maybe might give it a go again at some point  :smiling-face:   Have not seen much of US  office, did like the British one.  In comedy/light entertainment   fan of Big Bang Theory, Not Going  Out,Sick Note ,The Last Leg to name a few.  Seen some of Once Upon a Time but not Altered Carbon   (which seems intriguing).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

CarlH
Options

Altered Carbon is a must. There's been quite a resurgence in Cyber Punk lately which is great. Needless to say I'm a bit excited for Cyberpunk 2077. 

TracyR
Options

Altered Carbon is on my list, going to have to watch it now! 

I love Once Upon a Time @AntS, I think I'm 1 or 2 seasons behind tho - same with Supernatural, I love it so much, but I'm so behind. 

I'd recommend the US Office @JAMES4578, I love it. Big fan of Big Bang Theory as well, have you seen any of Young Sheldon?

Has anyone watch The Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix? 

Say "hello!" and

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TracyR wrote:

I'd recommend the US Office @JAMES4578, I love it. Big fan of Big Bang Theory as well, have you seen any of Young Sheldon?

Has anyone watch The Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix? 

Thanks @TracyR,  will try and see more of US Office, still to see Young Sheldon actually.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

TracyR
Options

@JAMES4578 - I watched the first episode, it was okay, might power through and watch the rest of it. 

Say "hello!" and

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TracyR wrote:

@JAMES4578 - I watched the first episode, it was okay, might power through and watch the rest of it. 

Thanks, maybe not as good as you hoped though of course cannot always tell from opening episode.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
May I recommend to everyone the Jack Ryan show on Amazon Prime. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Welcome to the Community!

TracyR
Options

I actually watched Episode 1 because it has John Krazinski from the Office and I love him, and I actually really liked it!
It's not much of binge show tho, cause the episodes are an hour long. 

Will keep going with it! :smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and