Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

What's everyone watching?

(Topic created on: 28-10-2019 08:26 PM)
TracyR
Options

Hi all!

What TV shows are you all watching at the moment? 
Is there anything you'd recommend giving a watch?

I get a little obsessed with TV shows when I really like them - especially The Office (US), Parks and Recreation and of course Friends - In fact I'm at my desk wearing my Friendsfest hoodie right now. 

I've watched quite a lot of things on Netflix - most recently Nailed it and Insatiable.

I'd recommend all shows mentioned in my post and I'm always open to new things! 

:smiling-face: :victory-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

56 REPLIES 56
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi There, if you have time, check for me next season of Supernatural, and please tell me if it is digne for me attention.

See you on Monday and good weekend for all here and there :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

About Joke it is rare but advanced about QSA and others and soon... :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Steve1961
First Poster
Options

Ash vs evil dead

0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
What about Absolutly Fabulous? Its an older comedy, but hilarious, they made a film of it too. Look it up.🀣
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Troop3r
Pathfinder
Options

Plebs 🀣 it's set in Rome, seen every series so far and each time it makes me giggle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

To be honest:I don't watch popular movies at all..But I really can binge watch documentaries!

My favorite documentary maker is Louis Theroux! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@Troop3r Plebs is amazing. I laughed so much watching it :face-with-tears-of-joy: Documentaries are always a good shout!

0 Likes