Support

Open search

What's everyone watching?

Highlighted

Hi all!

What TV shows are you all watching at the moment? 
Is there anything you'd recommend giving a watch?

I get a little obsessed with TV shows when I really like them - especially The Office (US), Parks and Recreation and of course Friends - In fact I'm at my desk wearing my Friendsfest hoodie right now. 

I've watched quite a lot of things on Netflix - most recently Nailed it and Insatiable.

I'd recommend all shows mentioned in my post and I'm always open to new things! 

:smiling-face: :victory-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

56 REPLIES 56
Highlighted

Hi There, if you have time, check for me next season of Supernatural, and please tell me if it is digne for me attention.

See you on Monday and good weekend for all here and there :four-leaf-clover:

Highlighted

About Joke it is rare but advanced about QSA and others and soon... :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Highlighted
First Poster

Ash vs evil dead

Highlighted
What about Absolutly Fabulous? Its an older comedy, but hilarious, they made a film of it too. Look it up.๐Ÿคฃ
Theresa edwards
Highlighted

Plebs ๐Ÿคฃ it's set in Rome, seen every series so far and each time it makes me giggle ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Highlighted
Explorer

To be honest:I don't watch popular movies at all..But I really can binge watch documentaries!

My favorite documentary maker is Louis Theroux! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

'Etiam Tacere Est Respondre..'
Highlighted

@Troop3r Plebs is amazing. I laughed so much watching it :face-with-tears-of-joy: Documentaries are always a good shout!

Top Liked Authors