Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on with Samsung Tech Support?

(Topic created on: 20-08-2022 06:26 PM)
event2020
Apprentice
Options

Unable to register brand new Galaxy phone - What is going on with Samsung Tech Support?

Normally I am a total Samsung fanboy geek and have been for years but that is changing rapidly.

Trying to register my new Galaxy phone, get as far as entering the serial number (tried 6 or 7 times) their website freezes (not at my end tried it on 3 different devices), so called "self serve" help (what a joke) has no data on this issue, Live chat, when (or if) you can get in the queue, the time between me typing something and the "agent" replying was a pathetic and unacceptable 1.50 - 2.30 minutes.

Tried calling their so called "customer help" phone line and, once you past the first infueriating menu, thier system wont accept your key-press for option 1, 2,3 and so on.

Last week I had to speak to a call center in the Philippines so I could get thier system to accpect my registration of my new Samsung Series 5 Eco Bubble washing machine and apply the 5 year warrenty that my purchase was entitled to.

When I logged in to my samsung account this afternoon to register my phone, the Series 5 washing machine is missing.

Is this the new standard we can expect from Samsung or are they being hacked or maybe they just don't care as long as they get our money???? 

0 REPLIES 0