Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What arrogant b****** you all are.

(Topic created on: 26-12-2023 05:49 PM)
David1956
Pioneer
Options
The worst forum I have been on for posting anything to do with Samsung... one post of mine had over 200 views and not one answer. you'll not see me on here again.
10 REPLIES 10
AntS
Options

Hi, @David1956 

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. As others have said there can be a variety of reasons why something doesn’t get an answer or reply. I’ve been on these forums since the start and it’s not my experience that a lack of answer/reply to any of the topics (including my own) is due to “arrogance”.

I couldn’t find any of your topics that don’t have a reply – both on this occasion and the other time that you stated this. I’m guessing that you deleted the posts in question. Shame, because sometimes something that doesn’t get a reply nearer the time of it being posted might get one (or more) later on down the road. Plus, it would offer us some insight as to why they didn’t get a reply, and we could all offer some tips to you on how to get your stuff replied to more on here.

If you can remember what the posts were, or link to them, I’ll happily take a look for you.