Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your plans for Christmas?

(Topic created on: 22-12-2021 12:18 PM)
xFoxyHorrorx
Explorer
Options
Hi everyone. I hope you are well. Christmas is not far away now. What are your plans? and are you in a Christmas Spirit? I'll be honest, I'm not in the Christmas Spirit this year as I did last year, just everything what is going on news and everything else recently I've not managed to get into the spirit mood. Are you feeling the same or completely different? I know my kids will enjoy Christmas as they always do and I know it will put a smile on my face but my Christmas Spirit is gone, its probably because of things on the news and everything else.. Just wish everything goes back to normal again.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ForKinCrazy
Explorer
Options
Hi Foxy! You could always throw a party and invite us all. I'm sure that would cheer us all up 👍😉👍
I'll bring the mince pies 🥧 😋 🥳😁
KholaI
Options

Hey hey @xFoxyHorrorx !

It's always fun to crank up the Christmas music, pop on some movies, and play some games! I totally understand what you mean but, fingers crossed, the new year will bring us a lot more joy and happiness!

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @ForKinCrazy 

Christmas is all about family time for me.

3 adult children and 6 grandchildren keep us busy.

Oh and some time away from work :winking-face:

Yes these are unprecedented times happening around the world and my thoughts are with all those affected health wise, mentally and financially impacted.

That said Christmas and life in general is what we make it.

Life is short with time and tide waiting for no one.

However you decide to spend this time of year keep well.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "