Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SAMSUNG TECH MEMORIES

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 05:29 AM)
tr1p77
Apprentice
Options
We all have that moment when ye open yer new tech and start it up and are amazed at what it can do. Share yer memories and experiences here on when yer tech really came in handy!.
4 REPLIES 4
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
I remember being super excited when I got my first Samsung phone - the B3210 (photo included, I kinda copy-catted my sister who got this phone before me) - and I loved that thing it was just, awesome was an understatement. My Dad cycled over to Gloucester to get it for me (thank you Dad 🙂) and I remember coming out of school and being super excited. I loved recording with the radio on the phone and spent hours playing Java games like Crazy Penguin Catapult and Rollercoaster Rush. Granted, the phone's a dinosaur by today's standards as it only supported 2G and no Wi-Fi, but that phone still works to this day 🙂
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

I remember having the Samsung gravity T SHG-T669 and thinking it was so cool that the keyboard was able to slide out and there was a touch screen. I still have the phone but the battery is completely dead.

download (4).jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

The galaxy next was one of a kind.

The good old day of android gingerbread.

It was my first samsung phone, a lot of memories with thst device, i still have it in its original box.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Mhmmm, my first memory was my first Monitor ever.... After that there was the S7+ which got me back into Samsung (And since then... Everything slowly turns into Samsung over here). My best memories are actually from the IFA-Events and the Februari unpacked where I was somewhere at the front (Super cool!).