Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What accessories do you use with your phones and tablets?

(Topic created on: 29-07-2021 10:00 AM)
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I really don't like to use cases on my phones. It takes away the aesthetics and the feeling of the device. So needless to say, I'm very picky. Usually I tend to go for some original cases from Samsung as a base option. As I'm often outdoors in the wilderness I prefer the Standing Protective Cover. But in normal day use I prefer thin. Very thin. 

And I found the best so far; Latercase for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (Cyber Edition). Yeah, it's the one created by The guy behind "Unboxed Therapy" at YouTube. Not sure what's up with the Cyber edition part, but the case is amazing! Thin, nice to hold and protects my precious! 

What's your favourite cases or other "must have" accessories? 

9 REPLIES 9
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I normally DBrand my devices i like being able to mix up the color scheme. I have also put a thin clear TPU case in it since I'm doing a swap plan to upgrade to the next big thing that comes out, but typically i don't like using cases at all.

20210725_193101.jpg

Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is that the "Dragon skin"? Looks really nice! Use to go with Dbrand too - but managed to crack my back twice without noticing due to the skin...
yabosid
Pioneer
Options
Spigen Tough Armor. And I have a glass protector for the camera lenses and in the "empty" area I′ve put a printed version of the code on my drivers license for quick scanning when buying groceries etc.
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you have a picture of that to share (minus your code 😉 )?
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Oxygenic it's called Swarm.

yabosid
Pioneer
Options
Here it is. I also got a USB-C silicone plug to keep water out. I almost exclusivly use wireless charging too. 20210729_095517_12083.jpg
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Looks really rugged and protective! 👍Smart idea about that QR code, does it work when you need to show ID for club points etc?
yabosid
Pioneer
Options
Yeah. When they ask for my ID I ask "Do you need to scan the code" and then show them that. Usually works. The code is a Data Matrix-formatted QR-code which only contain your "personnummer".
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So for my Fold 3 I'm actually retuning to using a skin instead of a case! (Case on Fold 3 makes it very bulky)

It's a "Carbon" skin. And for pen holder I modified a cheap universal self adhesive pen holder from Amazon (had to shorten it by cutting, folding fabric over and gluing).

Works okay. But I have to remove pen when charging wirelessly unfortunately.

I hope Fold 4 will have internal pen slot as Note series had...
1636447660936_48215.jpg1636447660942_48216.jpg