Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARNING

(Topic created on: 21-07-2022 12:03 AM)
Antonelli1
First Poster
Options

I have ordered several items from Samsung and as long as things work fine no problems. 

But I ordered about a month ago a Neo QLED 8K Smart TV which was huge broken in the package, I spoke to Samsung and they told me to send some pics and return it, once received they would send a new one. 

They have received the broken TV more than  a week ago and I have spoken to several so called support agents, still Samsung has not sent a TV back to me, I am so tired of calling those so called support agents, no one can give you a clear answer.

Whatever you do don´t order from Samsung anymore, I know I never will!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Antonelli1 

Glad to hear things have worked for you before when ordering 😊 It sounds like the return process is going as it should, when returning a product it takes about 14 working days for Samsung to go through the return.

If it has been more than 14 working days, contact the support or send a PM to me and @MarcustT , and we can take a look at it.

/Emmi
0 Likes
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Antonelli1 

Have you hade you case resolved yet ? If not send me a PM with your Order number and I will try to get some clear answers on your case and why there been a delay with your new product. 

/Marcus

0 Likes
Antonelli1
First Poster
Options
Hi, thanks for your response, its solved now but took several weeks
0 Likes
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

Hi 

Good the hear it been solved 🙂

Feedback is sent to Support about not been abele to give clear answers. 

/Marcus 

0 Likes