Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 18-10-2021 01:30 PM)
TroyMclure
Apprentice
Options

WARNING do not buy from Samsung. They are happy to take your money and phone for trade in. They even send you confirmation they've received your trade in phone then deny they've got it. Then they send  messages every 5 minutes to your phone saying it'll be locked because they don't have your trade in phone. Also you'll get text messages saying that you've not sent your phone for trade in. #SCAMMERS #AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE #THIEVES

6 REPLIES 6
WhittyField98
Explorer
Options
You're not the only one Screenshot_20211014-210925_Device Services.jpg
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I've never done trade in ... so can't really comment on any of this post.
0 Likes
rabsco
Apprentice
Options
Robert

I am also having a problem with with Samsung Trade-In. Wish I never got involved with them.
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hmmm, I've never had an issue with trade-in. Granted, I've only ever used it for my tablet or my watch, as my phone's have been procured through O2, but I've never seen an issue like this. If they don't receive your trade-in device the procedure is to bill the discount to your payment method.

Edit - not malware, looks like a well-known issue. The only suggestions I can give you is to wait it out or have a firm word with Samsung's Customer Service team. Maybe give them the tracking number for your trade-in device, if you've got it to hand. Wish you the best of luck with this one 🙂
AndrewL
Options

For those of you who have encountered this notification, please reach out to the Trade In Team at help@tradeinresponse.co.uk with details of your issue, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. If you have received confirmation from the Trade In Team that they have received your old device, please include a copy of this for reference. 

TroyMclure
Apprentice
Options
Stop with your scripted lies. I provided proof over 15 times.
0 Likes