Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers Glitch?

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 04:57 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
In the My Page section on the Samsung website, it states that I have 73 vouchers. Yet, when I click to view these, it then states that I have no available (or redeemed) vouchers! Can someone explain this glitch? I really wish I did have that amount now 😅. Screenshots below.

5 REPLIES 5
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Yeah, I did a similar post last month but there was no explanation. Think I had 94 at the time.
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I actually managed to open the vouchers tab once to find all the voucher codes there, but since it's went back to the same and says there's codes there but there isn't. Most if not all the codes had no explanation of what they were for If I remember. Just codes. I noted them all down but after making up many baskets with many products I've only ever found out what a few were for.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
And how did you open those vouchers? Also, this must have been quite a tedious process, but did any vouchers you eventually found were actually worth the struggle?
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
What do you mean by open them? All I remember was a page with codes listed and only a few had explanations of what they were for. I've still got the note, It has like 30ish codes. For example "FOC Neoprene Case WBW selected new Laptops. Buy this product along with other products to get a gift" was explained after one of the codes and so was "FOC Neoprene Case WBW selected new Laptops. Buy this product along with other products to get a gift" but out of the rest I found out what 4 were. One was £50 off a hoover but I'm sure I tried it and it never worked. But it could work I just don't know the conditions attached to any of them and they are most likely all time limited so probably defunct.
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
23rd of July is the date on the note but I think it was edited last on the 23rd and it was before then. Yes it was very tedious because Samsung baskets on the websites just vanish into thin air once you throw between 8-10 products in. It's a glitchy website. I would spend hours a night for a while making baskets of products on the website since a monitor can take 10% off a phone and a phone can take 10% off a tablet etc etc. It was more of a curse if anything.