Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video settings

(Topic created on: 10-02-2024 06:31 PM)
elsaheterintejag
Explorer
Options

Before, I could choose whether to send through google, but not anymore, so the quality and length are completely useless. I noticed them today and the app says I don't have that setting. 1 where is it 2 why has it just disappeared?

Frustrated thanks for help

Förut kunde jag välja om jag skulle skicka genom google men inte längre så kvalitén och längden är helt värdelöst. De märkte jag idag och så säger appen att jag inte har den inställningen. 1 vart finns den 2 varför har den bara försvunnit?

Frustrerad tacksam för hjälp
2 REPLIES 2
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @elsaheterintejag 

I added English here since we have users from all Scandinavian countries here. Maybe our tech mod @Daniel-M have some ideas?

/Emmi
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @elsaheterintejag!

I'm not quite sure if I've understood what it is you're trying to do. If you're trying to send a video through the Google messenger app instead of Samsung, you can do that by changing which app is the default messaging app. Which you do via settings > Apps > 3 Dots at the top right > Default apps. Here you should be able to change it. If I have misunderstood the problem, you are welcome to come back with a more detailed description or contact our customer support for more help: https://www.samsung.com/se/support/contact/

/Daniel