Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veddesta gruppen doesn't handle your support. Do you know this?

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 03:04 PM)
Densistasonen
Student
Options

I created a ticket with Veddesta Gruppen after my offer applikation was inexplicably declined.

I asked them why and what they need from me to get the offer I am clearly eligible for.

They have refused to answer and the offer deadline is soon here. 

It seems Veddesta gruppen is not set up to handle support cases but to prolong the handle time of the ticket so any form och later provided evidence can be discarded as the "campaign is no longer active".

My question is, does samsung know that Veddesta Gruppen does not handle their support cases?

If samsung do and Veddesta gruppen does, is this something that samsung enforces themselves to give them a bright shine i advertisement but is actually only false claims?

Thankful for answers

10 REPLIES 10
Harvåld
First Poster
Options
Any replies yet from veddesta? Did my ticket over a week ago and no reply.
0 Likes
Densistasonen
Student
Options

No, I made my errand the 16th and has "pinged" it twice to make some kind of notice.

I am eligible so my only question is/was what document or information they need from me since my paid invoice wasn't enough. 

It wasn't a matter of if, just how... quite an ease solve on their part.

0 Likes
AB1987
Apprentice
Options
I also did a requested for the galaxy pro buds, NO response!!! NO e-mail NO confirmation, I'm wondering if this is a scam, please samsung can you do a statement
0 Likes
KingOfAlways
First Poster
Options
I also did a requested for the galaxy pro buds, NO response!!! NO e-mail NO confirmation, I'm wondering if this is a scam, please samsung can you do a statement?
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Did you fill a web form from veddesta gruppen? If so write device serial number and If it gets rejected then put whole IMEI 1 numbers into serial number box. Then upload your proof of purchase on the form. To get this legit and approved by veddesta gruppen. If you fail to give them required information, then it will be rejected. I can confirm veddesta gruppen is not a scam and I had 2 offers recived from them without a problem.
Gallain
Explorer
Options
Same here have received offers before but you must submit all required information.
0 Likes
Emmanuel99
Student
Options

Their support is non existent. Bought a samsung tab s8 and tried to get the keyboard im entitled to, but they rejected my application for no reason. Phoned samsung who verified that im very much eligible and asked me to create a support ticket. It has been over a week with no response. Returning the samsung tab s8 now. Typical awful user experience. Would be too much to expect samsung to bundle the keyboard from day one and not make me wait 40 days+ whatever processing time they have to get a keyboard one needs from day one.

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Emmanuel99 

Sorry to hear about your experience! Did Veddestagruppen tell you why your application was rejected? Usually they inform you about what information is missing. Feedback time at the moment at Veddestagruppen on tickets are about 4 weeks, due to high demand. 

If you order straight from samsung.com we can send the campaign product to you, but when you order from resellers we dont have your information and Veddestagruppen is handling the campaign products. Hope this explains some things - let me know if I can help you with something else 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
Emmanuel99
Student
Options
Veddesta sent me the same autogenerated response like they did the first time. They didn't tell me what information was missing. I provided them with receipt and proof of purchase. Which is exactly what they requested. I know you specifically aren't responsible for this, but I strongly suggest you provide feedback to your management about how awful veddestas service is. They represent samsung, and directly pushed me to a competitors product directly losing samsung both current and future sales. Still waiting on them to respond to my ticket, but past this weekend I intend to return the tablet before its too late SmartSelect_20220601-142857_Gmail_620_1654086537.jpg
0 Likes